1. What is a 'pier'?
A pretty coloured shell
A structure extending out in to the sea along which people can walk.
A seaside fruit
2. Where would you find 'dodgems'?
At a fun fair
Where someone was windsurfing
In a souvenier shop
3. What is a 'pullover'?
Something to help you find a girlfriend/boyfriend when you are on holiday
Something essential for British summers
An entrance to the beach
4. What would a red flag on a beach mean?
Do not build sand castles
Do not go swimming
Do not leave litter
5. Punch and Judy often entertain the children on a beach.
Where did they originate from?
6. Where would you go to discover 'What the Butler saw'?
An amusement arcade
A country house
A Bed & Breakfast hotel
7. Which British seaside has something in common with Paris?
8. What souvenier has the name of a seaside running all the way through it?
A stick of rock
9. How many separate frames of wood is a traditional deckchair made of?
10. If you were on an 'Esplanade', what might you be doing?
Having a ride at a fun fair
Enjoying yourself on a boating lake
Strolling in the sunshine
Press the 'Finished' button if you are sure you have answered all of the questions.
Created with Test Maker - www.thebigbus.com