The governing body is made up of
- Full governing body
- Children's Committee (relates to all matters that are not financial)
- Resources Committee ( Responsible for all items with a financial element)
The role of the governing body is to provide confident, strategic leadership and to create robust accountability, oversight and assurance for educational and financial performance.
The three core functions of the governing body are:-
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the organisation and its pupils, and the performance management of staff.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the organisation and making sure its money is well spent.
If you wish to contact governors please address any letters c/o Clerk to Governors, Sutton on Sea CP School. If necessary, please mark 'Private and Confidential'.
|Mrs S. Cooper||Chair of Governors - Co-Opted|
|Mr A. Elson||Vice-Chair - Parent|
|Mrs J. Willson||Co-Opted|
|Mrs A Turner||Parent|
|Ms S Lockren||Co-Opted|
|Mrs S Marshall||Parent|
|Mr S. Palmer||Local Authority|
|Mrs L Rouse||Co-Opted|
|Mr D Pearson||Headteacher|
|Mr D Cunningham||Deputy Headteacher (staff governor)|
|Mrs A Howells||CLERK|
Click photos to enlarge and read more details about governors: